Some municipalities encourage home sustainability and provide a grant on energy consultancy or related services to homeowners.
Municipality of Utrecht
The municipality of Utrecht provides the following grants:
- €250 on the WoningPlan (Energieadvies aan huis)
- €450 on the WoningPlan+ (Energieadvies aan huis and Duurzaam Meerjaren Plan)
- €140 on Trajectory Guidance (per trajectory, maximum 3 trajectories)
You apply for the grant to the municipality of Utrecht within 2 years of our advice. The grant will be recognized if you have implemented at least 1 measure of insulation, heat pump or solar panels.
Municipality of Woerden
The municipality of Woerden provides the following subsidy:
- €270 on the WoningPlan+ (Energieadvies aan huis)
- €210 on Trajectory Guidance (per measure, till a max. of €420 for 2 measures).
You apply for the subsidy to the municipality of Woerden within 2 years of our advice. The subsidy is granted if you have implemented at least 1 measure of insulation, heat pump or solar panels.
Woondokter is not liable for the accuracy of the information on this page. At all times, you should check with your municipality for any available grants and conditions. Woondokter also cannot be held liable for any grants not awarded by a provider.
Operates throughout The Netherlands
Personal advice by our experts
rate us a
A personalised advice at your kitchen table?
We'd love to make time for you!